Patsy Treybal
Patsy Treybal asked Susan Mallery:

Was the friend to love story of Until We Touch a difficult concept or fairly natural for you? My husband was truly my best friend for 2 years before, at a moment when he felt I was moving towards being open to a new relationship, he chose to make his move. It was a few weeks of heart searching before I was willing too move forward. I was so afraid of losing him if something went wrong...

Susan Mallery Congratulations, Patsy, on finding your forever love in your best friend. Friends to lovers can be challenging in fiction because there needs to be enough conflict to keep the characters from declaring their love for at least a few hundred pages. What was interesting about Jack and Larissa is that they had no idea they had romantic feelings for each other until Larissa's mom suggested it. Just by saying the words, her mom changed everything.
Susan Mallery