Sue
Sue asked Lori Foster:

Hi, Lori, love everything you write! Can't wait for the Ultimate series! Anyway, my question is a two part question. Where do you come up with the names for your characters? Any named after people or family? Thanks Lori!

Lori Foster Hi Sue. Thanks for asking!
I do everything in my power to avoid naming any characters after family or friends. lol. Because what I write is explicit, I think it'd be very embarrassing.
I do, however, steal names off of Facebook followers. I never use a first and last name together, but when I'm writing, if a name doesn't just pop up for me, I go to Facebook and scroll around until I find a good first name, then scroll some more until I find a last name that sounds okay with it.
Thanks again!