Crystal Lynn Kamm
Crystal Lynn Kamm asked Jeff VanderMeer:

Wonderbook is the only writing book I’ve ever a) enjoyed, b) related to as a writer, & c) finished reading! I’ve read many books about how to come up with an idea, but you turned the world upside down w/ the idea of LIVING WITHIN the story. That's the only way I know how to write, & it's also the only way to write something passionate. Do you offer workshops? The book altered my view of my novel & I want more!

Jeff VanderMeer Thanks so much for that! You're very kind. I codirect Shared Worlds, a unique teen SF/F writing camp every summer. Every three or four years I teach at the Clarion Writers' Workshop in San Diego. This year at the Yale Writers' Conference (no idea if I'll be invited back, but that might become a thing). Otherwise, I do one-hour workshops at various book festivals when I'm there. Next year I'll definitely be doing a Wonderbook workshop at the Tucson book festival. This year I'm at the Texas Book Festival, Decatur Book Festival, Brooklyn Book Festival, Miami Book Festival, and the Baltimore Book Festival...but I don't know if I'm doing any workshops at them. Mostly focused on my novels. Have you checked out the Wonderbook website?