Caitx Stafford
Caitx Stafford asked Sherrilyn Kenyon:

Hello. I really can't put into words how much i adore your series. I have quotes from you books all up my wall. After reading 'Styxx' I couldn't stop asking myself one question. 'Are people fundamentally good people who do bad things or bad people who do good things?' What do you think? Thank you for doing this. I can't believe i get to ask my idol questions.

Sherrilyn Kenyon I think they're both correct and that's what I explore in the books. If you're doing bad things in the name of good, are you a good person or if you're doing good things for bad reasons, are you a better person than the other? The human psyche is a very complicated thing and I love exploring what makes us who we are.
Sherrilyn Kenyon