Tania21kml
Tania21kml asked Katie McGarry:

Hi! I loved take me on but don't you think Haley's circumstances were a bit brutal? What were ur thoughts when you started on her? P.S- please please please give Abby a book!

Katie McGarry Hi Tania,

I wanted to place Haley in a pressure cooker. She over analyzed and over thought everything and was convinced that she could somehow "think" her way through a problem, but she had given up her fight.

Before all that had happened to Haley to cause her to lose her fight, she was an extremely strong person mentally and physically. Huge things had to happen to bring her down. It was tough putting Haley what she went through. So tough that it emotionally hurt to write her at times, but I did love seeing her grow wings and fly.

Thank you,

Katie