Anci Sköld
Anci Sköld asked Lynsay Sands:

Hi! I´ve read and loved all your Argeneau books and now, for my vacation, I´ve got some of your other books to read. My question for you is simple: where did you come up with the cod piece idea?!? :D It´s been several years since I read SWV the first time and still, the thought of that cod piece makes me laugh. Thank you for writing all your wonderful books!

Lynsay Sands Cod pieces really existed back in medieval times, and I thought they were funny as heck too. I'm also extremely clumsy and prone to accidents, so if I were wearing a cod piece as part of a costume, I just know, I'd for sure have something happen like Lucern experienced in Single White Vampire. LOL. I'm glad it gave you a laugh, Anci.
Lynsay Sands