Chris
Chris asked Katie McGarry:

So, you and I have talked before on Twitter about the upcoming book coming out on December 30th, 2014. Can you tell us any spoilers about it? :) And also, are you gonna write another second book for any of the other characters? If so, who? :) P.s. thank you for being such an amazing inspiration. I can't wait to be as amazing as you are whenever I get published!

Katie McGarry Hi Chris,

Yes! On December 30th, Breaking the Rules (Echo and Noah's continuing story) will be released and I am so excited!

If you go to my author profile on Goodreads, you can find a chapter excerpt from Breaking the Rules.

There's not much I can say yet, but I can say that Tim McGraw's One of Those Nights was a huge inspiration for the story!

Thank you,

Katie