Delani
Delani asked Lynsay Sands:

Do you ever come to Universities to promote your books, like at the bookstores? If you come to University of Rochester I guarantee that I will show proper fangirl hijinks and bring members of my sorority, Gamma Phi Beta, and some of my other friends to see you. I love your work. Now if you did a team-up with Tamora Pierce, Kim Harrison, and Jeanine Frost I might have convulsions and pass out on the floor. Just saying.

Lynsay Sands Good Lord Girl!! Saying you'd have convulsion and pass out is not a good thing. I, and I'm sure the other gals, wouldn't want to be responsible for that! LOL. I've never been to universities to promote books, but who knows what the future will bring.
Lynsay Sands