Milena Beygel
Milena Beygel asked Lynsay Sands:

Hello lynsay Sands! I am a very huge fan of your writing and your series! I really love the Argeneau series! I love the Argeneau family. Once I start reading that series. I cant put it down. Do you have future plans to make the Argeneau novels into a weekly television series? I think a lot of people that love that series as much as I do would love that!

Lynsay Sands Thank you Milena, I'm glad you're enjoying the series. As for a television series or something like that, we writers aren't usually the ones who do that (unless you're Stephen King or someone like him) We have to wait for someone in Hollywood to decide it's a good idea. I wouldn't be opposed to it, although any time I think of it, I get nervous as to who they might cast as characters.
Lynsay Sands