Kuljit
Kuljit asked Lynsay Sands:

Hi Lynsay! Thanks for answering our questions :) I wanted to know what is the most difficult aspect of writing such an extensive series such as the Argeneau vampires? There are so many wonderful and unique characters, I don't know how you keep up with them! - Kuljit

Lynsay Sands The hardest part is keeping the characters likes and dislikes straight. For instance, I apparently mentioned in passing that Marguerite preferred showers to baths in one of the earlier books, and then in her book I said she prefers baths. My mistake, lol. Little things like that can be overlooked while writing because I wrote the stories so far apart. Unfortunately, the readers do catch them. LOL. Ah well, no one's perfect.
Lynsay Sands