Jessica Newbill
Jessica Newbill asked Lynsay Sands:

How did you come up with your idea of the how the vampires originated I must admit it was unique ......love the books such talent!! That's for sharing your imagination with us can't wait to read some more of them!!

Lynsay Sands They say necessity is the mother of invention and in this case it was. I had some cute ideas for vamp stories but I have a terribly logical mind and couldn't run with the whole dead and soulless thing. I had to find a viable alternative. After some research in science journals and whatnot Bio nanos were the answer to that, and then I didn't want them all being young, and I didn't want the source to be alien in nature, so Atlantis was the only alternative there.
Lynsay Sands