Keri
Keri asked Lynsay Sands:

My question refers to your very popular Vampire series. Two of my most beloved characters from that series are Lissianna and Lucian. Lissianna was so endearing due her lack of feeding ability. I thought I would fall off the bed laughing when I first read the term 'off the hoof'. lol As for Lucian, well, he was just hilarious. What was your inspiration for Lucian? He was such a fantastic character.

Lynsay Sands Lucian is one of the few characters not based on someone I know. I guess in a way he is the ideal man to me. Not the grumpiness so much, but the strength and willingness to do what needs doing. He's kind of mythic in that way, a superhero of sorts....yeah, he's a hotty in my book
Lynsay Sands