Kathy Townsend burnham
Kathy Townsend burnham asked Lynsay Sands:

Lynsay, I love your Argenaeu series!!! I was wondering how you came up with the ideas of the nanos? That is by far the most interesting way I've ever seen (yes, I know they hate to be called this) vampires created!

Lynsay Sands You will laugh at this, but the idea came from two things, an article I read on nanos and that movie...I think it's called Innerspace? Or maybe that was the remake. Anyway, I saw this old classic black and white movie where the president was sick or injured and they were putting a bunch of doctors and scientists into a submarine and shrinking it to be shot into the presidents blood stream so that they could go cure or heal him without risky surgery. I thought wouldn't it be nifty if we could really do that, or if we could program nanos to do that...Seriously, that's how I came up with it, lol. B movies.
Lynsay Sands