Hannah
Hannah asked Katie McGarry:

Who is your biggest inspiration in your life? Who was the hardest character of yours to write about?

Katie McGarry Hi Hannah,

The biggest inspiration in my life is my husband and children. There is nothing like seeing the world through their eyes.

The toughest character I have written is a toss-up between Beth and Haley. I always give each of my characters a tiny shred of myself, but I gave bigger chunks of past hurts to Beth and Haley. At times, it physically hurt to write them and there were several times while writing Take Me On that I wasn't sure that I could continue the story because it hurt so badly.

In the end, I'm very proud of Dare You To and Take Me On. It was worth visiting those dark places so I could create Beth and Haley.

Thank you,

Katie