Kael
Kael asked Elizabeth Gilbert:

Many of your books rise from a deep personal place, Which of your books was the hardest to write and why? In "Eat, Pray Love" you spent a year traveling and exploring three areas of your spirit. If you shortened the time by 1/3 would you eliminat one specific spot (which one and why)? Or, would you have arranged your time differently among Italy, Bali and your Indian Ashram? Again, Why?

Elizabeth Gilbert The most important travel I ever did in my life was that piece of the journey which took me to India. Those four months spent in meditation and contemplation changed me forever. I love the way my journey went, but if I could only have gone to one place, it would have been India.
Elizabeth Gilbert