Stephanie Zimbaldi
Stephanie Zimbaldi asked Elizabeth Gilbert:

Hi Liz! I just saw you in Ridgewood. What an amazing night! Didn't get to ask my question so here it is; what is the most important thing a young woman should do in the quest to find herself. I am turning 25 in July and have vowed to spend one whole year doing things I have never done before in hopes to figure out who I really am. Any suggestions?

Elizabeth Gilbert Hi Stephanie! I always tell women, "Don't do what I did; Ask what I asked." You need to find your own questions, and then follow them with all your heart. The questions I asked were, "What did I come here to earth to do? Who did I come here to be? What am I willing to give up, in order to become who I need to be? How am I standing in my own way? What do I want to do with my one wild and wonderful life?" Your answers will be different from anyone else's, but they will take you to the right place. Good luck!
Elizabeth Gilbert