Natasha ♥
Natasha ♥ asked A.G. Howard:

On a scale 1 -10, 10 being the hardest, how hard is it to write a book? What was the hardest, and easiest parts? And, because I've always wondered this, who in the Splintered series can you most relate to, or are most like?

A.G. Howard Hmmm. Well, the number rating varies, depending on the day. Some days I soar through my words or race through a scene, then other times I have to wring out the words. So I don't have a number to give you, because there are too many variables.

As for the hardest part? Writing descriptions. Even though I'm a visual writer, and it's one of my strengths, it's never easy. Descriptions can take hours for me to get right. ;) The easiest? Kissy scenes or creepy scenes. They're my favorites. :)

The character I most relate to is Alyssa. I like to roller blade, and she likes to skate. We're both creative and artsy (before becoming a full time writer, I used to sew clothes and decorate cakes). Also, I love to thrift shop. And we share a phobia. We're both afraid of heights. Although Alyssa finally overcomes hers and I'm still dealing with mine. ;)