Miki
Miki asked Gail Z. Martin:

i would like to know if the novellas and short stories set in the universe of " deadly curiosities" will be available one day in print too for those who can't read ebooks. i still haven't gotten a copy of deadly curiosities but i really hope to have one soon and when i love a universe i take pleasure in discovering all that has been written. thank you a lot

Gail Z. Martin Thanks for the question! Sorry for the delay--I travel a lot! Right now, there aren't plans for the Deadly Curiosities short stories to be in print any time soon. For the foreseeable future, they're ebook-only. That may change at some point, but nothing that I have a deadline for. Wish I had a better answer for you!