Heather Riley
Heather Riley asked Elizabeth Gilbert:

First I have a comment: I enjoyed your book via audio CD while communing to and from work. I highly recommend that people "read" the book this way. Having you read it to me was a wonderful experience. I could feel the romantic affair you were having with food, and I fell in love with the word "Attraversiamo". Question: The book EPL was your most popular, but which book was your favorite to write and why?

Elizabeth Gilbert Hi Heather! Someone once asked Charles Dickens which of his books was his favorite, and he said that was like asking a parent which child they loved most. However, he admitted, sometimes parents DO have a secret favorite child, and that his was "David Copperfield". Mine is Alma Whittaker, and THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS
Elizabeth Gilbert