Nikki Holden
Nikki Holden asked Kallypso Masters:

Love your books and your characters, will you ever be coming to Denver?

Kallypso Masters Yes, as a matter of fact, I'll be in Denver in June 2015. I'll be doing my annual Rescue Me Saga Sightseeing Tour there (taking in places like where the club is located, Cassie's cabin, Aspen Corners, Luke's ranch, the town where Gunnar's private dungeon is located, Mt. Evans, and other places referred to in the books). That will take place the weekend BEFORE RomCon, then I'll head to RomCon mid-week to the next weekend, where I'll be one of the featured authors. I've heard AMAZING things about this reader/author conference, so I hope you'll be watching for when tickets become available and come see me and many other authors there! Thanks for the question!