Peter Gunder
Peter Gunder asked David Dalglish:

This question is a tad personal, but I'm rather curious so I figured I'd try and ask anyway. When did your books really start to takeoff (sales wise)? Did you immediately gain traction with your first book Weight of Blood or did it take a few books? I'm a big fan and I've devoured most of your work.

David Dalglish When WoB was out its first month, I remember freaking out, ecstatic, and calling my brother to tell him that *five* people bought my book in one day. And they were people I didn't know! This self-pubbing thing might one day make it after all.

The real takeoff came after the first three Half-Orc books were out, slowly gaining traction, and I then released my fourth book, A Dance of Cloaks. That was the one that really exploded, as well as adding visibility to all my other books as well.