Brooke Hampton
Brooke Hampton asked Cornelia Funke:

Ok, so I have been obsessed with all of your past novels, and have been wondering a few things: 1. Will there be a third book after Fearless? Or will Reckless and Fearless be the only books in the series? 2. Will you make any more books that are like the Mirror world series? 3. What do you do to come up with character names, personas, creatures, etc?

Cornelia Funke I plan to write 6 Mirrorworld books, Brooke. But my stories tend to have their own will, so let's see:) I am currently writing Book 4. Book 3 is called The Golden Yarn and already published in English:)

as for characters, creatures etc.....research, patience, portraits, painted and photographed, for Mirrroworld from the 19th centuries ( I call it stealing the faces of the Dead)