Eileen Keane
Eileen Keane asked Marie Bostwick:

Marie, Do you think there will be a sequel to "The Second Sister"? I loved the Nilson's Bay characters as much as the Cobbled Court ladies.

Marie Bostwick Hi Eileen! You know, right after I finished it, I thought I might. I loved that book and those characters so much. But when I looked at the cast of secondary characters, I just didn't see anyone who I thought could carry a whole book. Now, that doesn't mean I won't wake up one day and have a Nilson's Bay plot in my head that is just aching to be written; it took me years before I was ready to give Mary Dell Templeton her own book in BETWEEN HEAVEN AND TEXAS, and three years after that before I was ready to write the sequel, my March 29th release, FROM HERE TO HOME. So it is entirely possible that I will write more Nilson's Bay books someday, but I don't have plans to do so right now.