Yomi
Yomi asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Hi, Michael I would like to know what happen to your Rhune (The First Empire #1) will it Be publish?

Michael J. Sullivan Hey Yomi...that is the plan, yes! I tend to write the whole series before releasing any of the books which means it can take longer. At this point I've finished three of the stories of that series (and there will be 4 total). I'm waiting on feedback from my "alpha reader" and then I'll do some editing and it will be in a state where those outside my "inner circle" can look at it. My hope is to have that done by the end of the month.

As to when those books will be available, it's far too soon to tell. Until my publisher has a chance to look at it (again the end of the month) it's impossible to do any serious planning.