Jon
Jon asked Greg Van Eekhout:

How do you sleep at night? Seriously, I'm having trouble sleeping lately and I need some advice.

Greg Van Eekhout Jon, sleep deprivation is a significant detriment to health and wellbeing, and it's one of the unintended consequences of the artificial light that's become ubiquitous since the latter stages of the Industrial Age.

Ironically, perhaps, I use technology to assist me in getting sleep. Specifically, I use podcasts. I prefer podcasts that I find sufficiently interesting that, if I'm awake listening to them, I'm entertained. But not so interesting that I feel compelled to stay awake just to listen to them. The History of England podcast and the The History of the Crusades serve me very well. They're like informative lullabies. You'll have to find a podcast that suits your personal interests, of course. But not one that suits those interests too well.

Good luck getting better sleep, Jon!