Sohail Keegan
Sohail Keegan asked M. Darusha Wehm:

Based on the assumption that Beautiful Red and the Andersson Dexter series occur in the same universe: will you continue exploring that wonderful cyberpunk dystopia and from the same and different perspectives?

M. Darusha Wehm The short answer is "I dunno."

I have written a couple of shorter pieces in that world: Fire. Escape. and The Interview. It's an interesting place, and a world I really love, but I feel like I've spent a lot of time there. And after The Beauty of Our Weapons, I really felt like I needed to give Dex and co. a break for a while.

I'm enjoying the other projects I've been working on, but there's a definite possibility I might rejoin that world. The main obstacle I see is that real life technological changes are rendering a lot of the cyberpunk elements of that world into banal reality, so that could put a cork in the whole thing.

Never say never, though.