Deborah
Deborah asked:

I was hoping to find some comments from others on this book. It was definitely a different book. I wasn't too impressed. ??

Kteba I liked it. What I found most impressive was the dark humor underlying the narrative. It was a delectable story that featured not one likeable character. (Well, except Sheba's son, the one true victim of all of these people's narcissism.) Pretty agile writing, no?
Kate Stjohn Not sure if I liked it or not...it was certainly a different perspective on friendship and so much rang chillingly true...stuck in head...
Jen Targ I liked it. It's written a little bit similar to Lionel Shriver's "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
Suzie
Marlena I thought the book was just ok. But it's probably is a pretty accurate portrayal what happens in this situation.
Peter Loftus I thought it was a very intelligent novel and loved the humour and insight, but Barbara was a bit too stuffy and the whole thing moved too slowly for me.
Image for What Was She Thinking? [Notes on a Scandal]