Goodreads asked Frank Raymond:

Frank Raymond I certainly get writer's block. And when I do, I decline to write. I write from the heart, releasing emotions, expressing moods and moments. You can only do it when you're in the right frame of mind, when you've immersed yourself in the matter, or incident, that you're conveying and putting down on paper. So, when I get the block, I walk away from the book and just let it go, take a bath or take a walk. Sooner rather than later, I shall want to spill my guts.

This certainly happened with Chapter 8 of my book, "Sweet Dreams and Terror Cells." I had blockages with the feelings and moods of Old Bill, who traveled the path of a sweet dream of the soul and forest of the European mindscape and landscape. I simply took a break till the urge and longing came back.