Pat
Pat asked Cornelia Funke:

Hi! What will be your next publication (in German)? Are you considering to write anything more adult-oriented in the future?

Cornelia Funke :) MirrorWorld is mostly read by so called adults. But as a storyteller it is always my goal to write for age 5-95. Sometimes I advice the younger ones to stay away from a story for another few years but mostly they don't listen. I do write short story from time to time that I feel is no food for under 20 but then.... an 8year old tells me she read it and that I am a fool:) The next German publication SPIEGELWELT will include some of these stories. And the. The next one DIE FEDER EINES GREIFS will be for all ages even officially.