Rouchswalwe
Rouchswalwe asked Lisa See:

Some 20 years ago, I lived and worked in Fukuoka, Japan. There was lots of excitement about the 'King of Na gold seal' (more information here: http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/King_of_Na_gold_seal). I visited the excavation site and was moved by the mystery of the place and of the seal, engraved with 漢委奴國王. I wonder if you would ever consider writing a tale touching on this Han dynasty mystery?

Lisa See I've been catching up with Goodreads questions today. This is the last one! Whew!

I just took a link at the web site. Thank you so much for sending it to me. It's an interesting story, but do you think there's enough information or even mystery to sustain a 400 page novel?

I'm so appreciative that you sent this to me. THANK YOU!!!