Linda Hart
Linda Hart asked Hank Phillippi Ryan:

Is this a suitable read for a ages 14-16? Your other books?Specifically do they contain any foul language or explicit sex?

Hank Phillippi Ryan Hi, Linda! Yes, the books are suitable..no such language or explicit sex. (You know The Other Woman won the Mary Higgins Clark award, which is essentially her stamp of approval that the book is appropriate. And The Wrong Girl and Truth Be Told both won the Agatha, for mysteries in th vein of Agatha Christie) I've heard from many teenagers that they truly enjoyed them--the books are smart and fast-paced, and realistically about a woman journalist.
Hope this helps--let me know whatever I can do! And hank you so much fort your interest! (ANd WHAT YOU SEE, coming out this fall, features a teenager and her relationship with her mom!)
with much affection
Hank