Thea Rosemary
Thea Rosemary asked Kate Forsyth:

Hello! I just finished The Wild Girl and just have to say how amazing it was. It was raw and dark, yet beautiful. After reading this and your final notes, I was wondering how long it took for you to develop and write this story. This book holds so many deep layers, which I assume was extremely difficult. How did you do it? Thank you for creating such lovely books. I hope to read much more from you. :)

Kate Forsyth Dear Taylor

Thank you so much.

THE WILD GIRL was a difficult book to write, because so little was known about the life of Dortchen Wild. I had to assemble thousands of little jigsaw pieces and arrange them and put them all together into one whole. It took me two years to research and write. I'm so glad you loved the book - I do hope you'll read some of my other books too one day.

all my best

Kate