Morgane
Morgane asked Isabel Allende:

My mom and I are huge fans of your work; she had me reading your books when I was a teenager. So now I'm curious: what books do you particularly enjoy, and think other people should absolutely read?

Isabel Allende Reading is a very personal experience. If one studies literature, there are unavoidable required readings, but this is not the case. If I like a book, let’s say The Kite Runner by Khaled Hoseini, or a classic like Sense and Sesibility, by Jane Austin, I will then read all the books they have written. I have a long list of authors I love. Today, for example, I finished reading The Cathedral of the Wild, by Boyd Varty, and enjoyed it very much, so I know that I will try to read whatever he writes in the future.
Isabel Allende