Dawn
Dawn asked Gail Z. Martin:

Do you plan to write any more fantasy series after you are done with The Ascendant Kingdoms series? I love the first three books and can't wait for t he final one in 2016.

Gail Z. Martin Hi Dawn! Thank you--I'm so glad you're enjoying the Ascendant Kingdoms books. I'm working up a totally new fantasy series, so we'll see when that comes out. Also, the Jonmarc Vahanian Adventures short stories on Kindle/Kobo/Nook extend the Winter Kingdoms world with what will eventually be the equivalent of 3 serialized novels that are prequels to The Summoner. I have a new Blaine McFadden short story coming out in October on Orbit Short Fiction about his time as a convict, and plan to do novellas based on that 6 year gap when Blaine is a convict/colonist. And I do intend to write 6 more Winter Kingdoms books, just not sure when. So yes!