Claudia
Claudia asked Linda Kage:

I've just read the last title of the Forbidden Men series about Mason. I'm a forever Reese&Mason lover. Can you tell me a little about it?. His POV before he met Reese or after? Can you tell something?

Linda Kage Hi!!! I'm not too awfully sure how his story will play out yet. I originally planned for it to be just his side of the story from Price of Kiss, adding things Reese never knew about...but then I had a few ideas (one I really didn't like, involving Mrs. Garrison...bluck!) about his pre-Reese years, and I've had ideas for taking it into the future to them having their twins. So it could maybe possibly span a lot of his life or maybe just the little era where he first meets her. There are too many things I could do; I can't narrow it down to what I really will do! Sorry for such a non-answer. I just honestly don't know yet! :)