Laurycardona
Laurycardona asked Linda Kage:

Hi Linda, Huge fan of yours. I love the Forbidden Men series, my favorite is still Price Of a Kiss, but Be My Hero was amazing too. I also loved Fighting Fate and I saw that Loving Lies comes out tomorrow, but I haven't been able to find it in Amazon for pre order. Is it self published? How much is it going to be? Again, love your work. Thank you so much for those amazing stories.

Linda Kage LOL! You sound like me. I've been stalking Amazon, looking for Loving Lies to pop up too! It is not a self-published book. The publisher is Omnific Publishing (I've been stalking their site too!) I've never seen them put up pre-order links before, so I don't think we'll see any of those. The original release date was Sept 9th and then moved to Sept 2nd. I haven't heard any changes since then, so I hope the 2nd is still a go!! :) Fighting Fate was priced at $3.99 when it first came out, but the most recent Omnific books are selling for $2.99 so I have a feeling Loving Lies will be $2.99. As soon as it's out, I'll have news up on my website, blog, Facebook, and twitter. Or you can just keep watching amazon with me!! Sorry, that's probably the longest non-answer I've ever given! I feel like such a politician right now. I wish I could've told you more. Until I have some real answers...happy reading!