Goodreads asked Lea Page:

Lea Page In my parenting book, Parenting in the Here and Now, I talk about fear because it is lurking behind so many of our struggles. I write that fear says to parents, “You are not enough,” but what fear means is, “This matters. You are the one. Have courage.”

Many aspiring writers don’t write or stop writing because of fear, which is also known as the “inner critic.” Fear says, “This is no good. You are no good. Nobody wants to hear your story,” but it means, “This matters. You are the one. Have courage.”

So you have to learn to live with fear, and carry on in its presence. And one of the best ways to do that is to find a writing support group so that you have people to encourage you. Note the "courage" in encourage. We all need that. Even if you want to hole up and write all on your own. It helps to have someone who asks how the writing is going, and who is genuinely interested in your answer.