Goodreads asked Lea Page:

Lea Page I am inspired by questions.

Parenting in the Here and Now was born out of my work and involvement with other parents who were seeking answers to the simple and complex conundrums and challenges that parents face. The book is a continuation of those conversations and my reflections on them.

At their cores, both memoirs have had deep, driving, haunting questions that I had to answer in order to sleep, in order to understand the meaning and purpose of events, dynamics and experiences.

My essays often begin by retelling a little story-- something that just happened or something that happened long ago but somehow has jumped into the present and presence of my thoughts. And as I write, my thoughts make connections, ones that I wasn't aware of before.

I write to know. I write to understand. I write to learn. I write to answer-- although that never really happens because I end up with way more questions than I do answers, but I like it that way.