Tigress
Tigress asked Cornelia Funke:

Hi, Cornelia! First of all, I just wanted to say that you're one of my favorite authors ever. Can you tell us anything about A GRIFFIN'S FEATHER? I've wanted a sequel for DRAGONRIDER ever since I read it in third grade! I understand if you can't really say anything about the plot at this point, but could you at least tell us if it's with the same characters? And do you know when it will be available in the US? Thanks!

Cornelia Funke A GRIFFIN'S FEATHER will find all the characters from DRAGONRIDER about two years later. Ben is living with the Greenblooms who founded a refuge for fabulous creatures in Norway. The adventure will, as the title gives away:) Griffins (and Pegasi) and will take them all to Indonesia. Of course Firedrake will be part of it too. More I fear I cannot give away yet:) The German edition will be out in August 2016. I didn't decide yet which English language publisher to trust with it, but I am sure it will be out either at the end of 2016 or spring 2017. Additionally I am developing a third adventure with the DRAGONRIDER characters that will be told like a graphic novel both on paper and on phone screens. We currently call it THE VOLCANO ADVENTURE:)