EJ Fisch
EJ Fisch asked Gabe Cole Novoa:

First of all, LOVE the cover art for Beyond the Red :) Secondly, I was startled to find it was only available through Amazon in hardcover, and then I realized it's not actually out yet! Will it be available in other formats (Kindle, paperback) upon release?

Gabe Cole Novoa Hi there!

Firstly, I'm so happy to hear you like the cover! I love it too, so the response from everyone has been awesome. :)

As for Amazon, it's actually available for pre-order at many other sites as well! B&N, BAM!, IndieBound and many others also have it listed for pre-order. Yay!

As for other formats, it will indeed be available as an e-book as well upon release. I'm not 100% sure when e-version pre-orders will go live (or if they'll just go live upon release in March), but I can tell you they will exist. :)