Goodreads asked Judith Rook:

What are you currently working on?

Judith Rook At the beginning of August 2015 I am finishing my erotic fantasy/romance "The Three ways of Desire". I began writing it in response to a challenge that I probably would be unable to write a book with erotic adventures as part of the plot development. I think I have managed to do just that, but because my creative imagination likes to live in the fantasy/sci-fi worlds, the plot and action take place in a world that I have created.
The book began to build from a point in "Man of Two Planets". It was a "what if this were to happen . . .?" moment and I decided that it would happen, but in a different book.
So I created a new plot and new characters and again I have ended with a strong and hopefully memorable female character.
"The Three Ways of Desire" will be epublished in the middle of September 2015. It is already available on pre-release on "Smashwords".