goddessani
goddessani asked Dev Bentham:

I just came across your short story in Love Has No Boundaries (3). You mention a holiday series featuring Jewish characters. Which books are they? Many of your books have characters with Jewish-sounding names so I'm confused. As a Jew, I'd love to read this series. Thank you, ani

Dev Bentham Oh my, I haven't looked at my Goodreads account in waaay too long! The series is Tarnished Souls. The first book is Learning from Isaac, which is free through Saturday (1/23). I'll see if I can contact you to let you know.

Lots of my characters are Jews. Probably because I'm one too. The holiday series came about because Loose Id decided to release "Learning from Isaac" as a Passover story (there's a seder in the book). I think they were thinking about Christmas stories etc. The idea of a Passover romance cracked me up - I mean, can you think of a less romantic holiday (well, I suppose Yom Kippur isn't exactly a picnic either). The books didn't end up being funny, but I think the whole idea is a crack up.

Sorry this took me so long to answer! I just haven't been on here in a while.