Laureen
Laureen asked Juliet Marillier:

Dear Juliet, I am almost finished the 3rd book in the Bridei Trilogy and I think it is obvious that there is another story to tell. What happens to Ana and Drustan? They couldn't have lived happily ever after with so much to conquer when they went to Dunstan's home in the Catt lands.

Juliet Marillier Hi Laureen. You'll find a general answer to the question about more books in the Bridei Chronicles on my website here:
http://www.julietmarillier.com/faqs/

I agree there are many threads of the story that would be good to follow up. My original plans for the series included a significant role for the older Ferada, and of course more about Bridei himself as his real life included some very significant events a bit later. I'd also love to follow up Ana and Drustan - the planned later books included a story about their children. Who knows, some day this may all come to fruition!
all the best, Juliet