Holly
Holly asked Sarah Morgan:

I'm been looking forward to Some King of Wonderful coming out in August.... but now when I search for it at Barnes and Noble or Amazon, it only show it with a Susan Mallery Book, with a release day of 12-29-15!! Do we have to wait until December 29th??

Sarah Morgan Hi Holly, I'm so pleased you're looking forward to Some Kind of Wonderful! I'm really excited about this story. You're right that Harlequin in the US have changed the release date and will now be releasing it along with the Susan Mallery title on December 29th. US readers who don't want to wait until then can purchase the UK edition, which is now available, from the Book Depository (who do free international delivery). I apologise again for the delay, but it was outside my control. Thank you for your interest and I hope you enjoy the book Holly xx