Tanya-Elizabeth Tsapenko
Tanya-Elizabeth Tsapenko asked Philippa Gregory:

Dear Mrs. Gregory,I've read a lot of your books and I confess they're wonderful.You do really great work. But my favorite book is 'The Other Boleyn girl".I'm obsessed with the Boleyn family,but it would be very interesting to read a book about their opponents - the Seymours.Do you have plans to write a book about this clan?I'm sure, it's interesting to find out something new from that point of view.

Philippa Gregory The Seymours are completely fascinating and I have quite a lot about Thomas Seymour who was Kateryn Parr's lover and then husband in my new novel The Taming of the Queen. You are right, they are a fascinating family and Jane Seymour's two brothers really deserve a novel to themselves. But if I were going to write a book from a male viewpoint of this cohort of Tudors I think I would write about George Boleyn who seems to me to be a young man of really wonderful potential whose life was sacrificed in the plot to bring down his sister. The trouble with this period is that there are so many interesting characters!
Philippa Gregory