Darlene
Darlene asked Katy Regnery:

Just a comment: You...are...simply.....amazing! I just read your two adaptations of modern fairytales and was absolutely blown away! I cant wait until your other books are released.... Thank you for a new spin on classic tales! Will there be any additional adaptations in the future? Your storytelling is so refreshing!

Katy Regnery Darlene, you just made my day with this awesome compliment! Thank you so much!!! :) YES!! There will be AT LEAST two more adaptations GINGER'S HEART (Little Red Riding Hood) and DON'T SPEAK (The Little Mermaid.) But I am seriously considering a few more. My good friend, author Lauren Stewart, also writes fairytales (DARKER WATER) and we're thinking about teaming up to write one together. Also, I have been thinking about The Ugly Duckling and The Princess and the Pea lately and both are intriguing to me! So, the sky's the limit!! :) xoxoxo