Demi Aberson
Demi Aberson asked Mary Elizabeth:

I read dusty when it was a fan fiction and it was one of the best books, that i have ever read. So when I saw that it had become a book I was delighted for you. But because i just read dusty recently I'm wondering if there is any point reading the published books. Also is there any significant details between the published form and the fan fiction ?

Mary Elizabeth Sorry I didn't see this until now. Dusty the fan fiction was very long and drawn out. There was a lot of stuff that was--while pretty--unnecessary The difference between the fan fiction and the published book is that it's pretty well edited. A lot of unimportant was cut out, making the story shorter. There are a few new scenes, but if you've read the FF, you've read the book, just more of it