Mike in Mass
Mike in Mass asked David Moody:

Hello Mr. Moody, I hope you are doing well. I've read all your books, and the Autumn novels are the best "undead" series I have ever read. Hopefully this becomes a television series in the near future. My question is, have you thought about a comics adaption for any of your stories? The Autumn and Hater series would be amazing if you got some top talent to translate it to this medium.

David Moody Hi Mike. Thanks for your question. Really great to hear how much you've enjoyed the Autumn series, and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

I have thought about comic adaptations, but the right opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. That said, I have some avenues I'm looking to pursue for Hater adaptations, and hopefully these will come to something in the near future.

As far as Autumn on TV is concerned - that would be my ultimate dream. Like many people, I was disappointed with the Autumn movie which was released back in 2009. I think that now, more than then, the time is right for a new filmed version of the books. I think they can compete comfortably with The Walking Dead and an adaptation of the entire series would be wonderful to see.

I've had a few enquiries, but nothing concrete as yet. I have a few more projects in the pipeline but, when they're done, I have serious plans to make this happen.