Leanne Thomas
Leanne Thomas asked Helen Simonson:

I absolutely loved this book. I listened to it on a car trip. I fell in love with Major Pettigrew and Ali. My favorite quote: "We do what we can. The rest is God's problem." I've added it to my 7th step prayer I read every morning. Thank you for writing this inspiring and absorbing book. I really just wanted to thank you and acknowledge you for that. But this comment must have a question mark, so here it is…? :)

Helen Simonson Thank you Leanne. It's funny how I often don't remember the quotes attributed to my pen and I'm so thrilled to see them pulled out and underlined by readers. Honored to be added to your day. My next book will be published March of next year. I wonder if I've said anything quotable in there? I honestly have no idea but hope the readers will show me a few!