Cristian Hernandez

Does it include swearing?

To answer questions about Pet Sematary, please sign up.
Sophie Green I mean... is swearing really the only thing that's bothering you about this book?
Asghar Abbas King is pretty creative in general and particularly creative when it comes to profanity. Just ask Annie!
Nick Garza Fuck yeah, it does.
Jim Iverson Yes, it's a book for adults
Alan Braswell Even a two year old curses.
Flavia This is not a serious question
Lee Osborne I think if you're genuinely bothered by this, King is not for you.
Andrew (Protector of the Tomes) Basically EVERYTHING king writes has swearing. A LOT OF IT
JackH YES! It has a lot of very graphic and well written deaths. Enjoyed it, but I probably will never become a doctor. Blud...
Miki It includes a lot more than swearing, thats for sure...
Antonia Yes, it isn't used in an offence way though. There is a good amount of swear words, but that shouldn't stop you from reading this fantastic book!
Benji It does, but not excessively.
Madeleine I'm 9 chapters in and yes, I've come across some swear words. It is in noway distasteful though.
Kate Yes, but if it makes you feel better one of the main characters gets yelled at by his wife when he swears
Sam Bacon F**k yes it does.
Nicholas Yes, but he tries to avoid blasphemy, purposefully misspelling G!&@?#m
Kattia How different is the book from the movie? Hated the movie
Dennis Kenton Um . . . yes. There is.
Image for Pet Sematary
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)